All the advantages of 3D Printing, Plus:
Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable polymers.
- No exposed metal particles
- No volatile solvents used in the Debinding Process
- 100% Open-Architecture, Filamet™ works with any FDM 3D Printer, the most common technology available.
- No special debinding equipment
- Works with easily available commercial sintering furnaces available through our website (and Alibaba).
- Mechanical Advantages-
- Works in zero gravity
- Not susceptible to external vibration
- Prints in an open atmosphere
- Particles are sealed in polymer throughout the printing process minimizing oxidation
- Final Mechanical Properties are consistent with those of Metal Injection Molding and DMLS
- Stainless 316L in stock, shipping now.
- Copper and Bronze also available
- A variety of steel alloys, titanium, and other materials are available by Special Order.
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm and bulk Pellets are shipping now.
- Scales to even the largest 3d printers
As an added advantage, Filamet™ can be used in standard Injection Molding equipment.